- height: large
- height range: 48.5 - 87 cm / 19 - 34"
- height positions: 16
- leg spread: 48 - 84.5 cm / 18.9 - 33.3"
- weight: 650 grams / 23 oz
- leg material: carbon + aluminium
- attachment: Quick Attachment System (QAS) for Picatinny / NATO Accessory Rail
- QAS lever: regular
This bipod is "practical"-type where the focal point is under the barrel.
Tested with recoil of the .50BMG and vertical load of 100 kg / 220 pounds, these bipods are the choice of top shooters.
Extra strong hardcoat anodized aluminium tubes and carbon legs with anti-slip rubber pads, hardcoat anodized body parts, titanium shaft bolts, long-life springs and clever design guarantee durability and low weight. Our bipods can be tilted and locked at an angle. Leg height positions are preset.
Our bipods are fastened to Picatinny / NATO Accessory Rail via our Quick Attachment System (QAS), that is fully customizeable. You can customize:
- the lever of the QAS can be on either side of the bipod
- QAS can be set to be released pushing the lever forwards or backwards
- tightness of the attachment to match the tolerances of your rail
- force needed to tilt the bipod
Our bipods are also designed to allow small shooting sector adjustment without the need to move the legs on the ground.
This bipod has regular lever that does not protrude the bipod body. If you want the lever to protrude the body for quick detachment, choose bipod with extended lever.