- height: medium
- height range: 15,5 - 27,5 cm / 6.1 - 10.8"
- height positions: 12
- leg spread: 28 - 40 cm / 11 - 15.7"
- weight: 650 grams / 23 oz
- leg material: aluminium
- attachment: Quick Attachment System (QAS) for Picatinny / NATO Accessory Rail
- QAS lever: regular
Our test-winning bipod. This bipod is "field"-type where the focal point is over the barrel. That makes this bipod very stable.
Tested with recoil of the .50BMG and vertical load of 200 kg / 440 pounds, our bipods are the choice of professionals.
Extra strong legs with anti-slip rubber pads, hardcoat anodized body parts, titanium shaft bolts, long-life springs and clever design guarantee durability and low weight. Our bipods can be tilted and locked at an angle. Leg height positions are preset.
Our bipods are fastened to Picatinny / NATO Accessory Rail via our Quick Attachment System (QAS), that is fully customizeable. You can customize:
- QAS can be set to be released pushing the lever forwards or backwards
- tightness of the attachment to match the tolerances of your rail
- force needed to tilt the bipod
This bipod has regular lever that does not protrude the bipod body.